Our Restoration Process includes all of the following:
- Re-chroming of all chrome or polishing of metals that cannot be chromed.
- Re-porcelaining of burner grates and burner heads and up to 3 pieces of white porcelain.
- Removal and deep cleaning of all removable white or colored porcelain pieces
- Removal and replacement of insulation (as much as possible)
- Hand stripping of gutted frame by hand with wire wheels and sanders etc.
- Coating of frame with black epoxy.
- Replacement of window glass if applicable.
- Going through stove to make it electrically sound (rewire as needed).
- Replace switches and light sockets if they are available.
- Repack all valves, calibrate, repair or replace thermostats and safety valves
- Repair doors, hinges, and springs etc.
- We make clocks work if possible (most of the time it is). There is no warranty on clocks.
- Griddles are you’re choice: chrome, nickel or Teflon or polish if aluminum.
- Fill and airbrush any minor chipping.
- Polish and detail stove for delivery or pick up.
- Free loaners are available
You must be logged in to post a comment.